APPLICATION OF NEUTRAL ANOLYTE IN THE RESTAURANT/HOTEL INDUSTRY
The installation of an ANAQUA unit in restaurant facilities allows for the production of neutral anolyte on site. Neutral anolyte is a powerful, non-toxic disinfectant which is environmentally friendly and effective for obtaining conditions of total disinfection and cleanliness.
The neutral anolyte alternative is an environmentally friendly and safe disinfectant solution. Produced by the ANAQUA units, it makes it possible to obtain the required level of sanitation required in such establishments in accordance with the regulations in effect.
Neutral anolyte ensures health protection, biological safety, efficiency, and savings for the food preparation process and personnel.
Neutral anolyte is: non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, no side effects, leaves no harmful residue, non-mutagenic, economical. Neutral anolyte is not composed of hazardous chemicals.
Catering - Hotels :
Restaurants, bars, industrial kitchens, hotels ans breweries.
• Injection into the water supply networks of businesses:
Purification of water – Pipes sanitation – Destruction of anaerobic and aerobic pathogen germs – Elimination of biofilm – Destruction of algae – Tasteless and odourless – Non-corrosive – Non-toxic – Non-hazardous to the environment.
• In disinfection and fogging:
Sanitizing the premises - Air sanitation - Sanitation of surfaces and materials - Decontamination of waste water
• Hygiene of staff on-site and all persons entering in the buildings:
Disinfection of hands, shoes...
Disinfection of storage areas...
Our testing in these areas has led us to identify the most common infections such as food poisoning (caused by E. Coli, Salmonella or Bacillus Cereus).
The use of the neutral anolyte provides the following solutions:
• Disinfection of surfaces, floors, and walls.
• Fogging in kitchens and pantries.
• Fogging in positive temperature cold rooms.
• Fogging in lunchrooms
• Production of disinfectant crushed ice.
• Sterilisation of receptacles and containers.
• Equipment disinfection.
• Protection of Domestic Hot Water (DHW) networks against legionella.
• Eradication of pathogenic fungi.
• Eradication of bacteria and viruses.
• Elimination of chemical products.
• Faster contact time.
• Water purification for prewash, wash, rinse, sterilization, blister packaging.
• Longer period of usability.
• High production safety.
• Highly efficient disinfection.
• High environmental safety.
• Reduced production costs.
• Better stock management.
• Decreased maintenance.
• Remote control of production
Neutral anolyte can be used pure or diluted, in wash water, as a spray, or as a mist, depending on the recommendations for use provided by our Technician.
Neutral anolyte improves the quality and safety of fresh foods without raising the cost of treatment. Time savings when completing tasks...
The dosage protocol will be given to you by our laboratory after you have provided a recent analysis of your water.