APPLICATION OF NEUTRAL ANOLYTE FOR FOOD AND BEVERAGE PRODUCTION
(PRODUCTION AND STORAGE)
Cutting rooms, rooms for processing fish and other fresh food, supermarkets laboratories, storage of fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, seafood, etc.
The installation of an ANAQUA unit at sites of food and beverage production allows for the production of neutral anolyte on site. Neutral anolyte is a powerful, non-toxic disinfectant which is environmentally friendly and effective for obtaining conditions of total disinfection and cleanliness.
The neutral anolyte alternative is an environmentally friendly and safe disinfectant solution. Produced by the ANAQUA units, it makes it possible to obtain the required level of sanitation required in such establishments in accordance with the regulations in effect.
Neutral anolyte ensures health protection, biological safety, efficiency, and savings for the production process and personnel.
Neutral anolyte is: non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, no side effects, leaves no harmful residue, non-mutagenic, economical. Neutral anolyte is not composed of hazardous chemicals.
Food, Manufacturer of beverages:
Cutting room, fish processing, laboratories supermarkets, storage of fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, seafruits…
• Injection into the water supply networks of businesses:
Purification of water – Pipes sanitation – Destruction of anaerobic and aerobic pathogen germs – Elimination of biofilm – Destruction of algae – Tasteless and odourless – Non-corrosive – Non-toxic – Non-hazardous to the environment.
• In disinfection and fogging:
Sanitizing the premises - Air sanitation - Sanitation of surfaces and materials - Decontamination of waste water
• Hygiene of staff on-site and all persons entering in the buildings:
Disinfection of hands, shoes...
Disinfection of Fruits - Vegetables - Meats - Fish - Seafood
Our testing in these areas have allowed us to identify the most common problems, such as food poisoning caused by the pathogens E. E. Coli, salmonella, or bacillus cereus, or other forms of food contamination altering the shelf-life thereof.
The use of the neutral anolyte provides the following solutions:
• Disinfection of surfaces, floors, and walls.
• Fogging in cutting, processing, and packaging rooms.
• Fogging in positive temperature cold rooms.
• The production of crushed ice disinfectant for the conservation of fish and seafood.
• Sterilization of containers and packaging.
• Equipment disinfection.
• Network protection against corrosion.
• Eradication of pathogenic fungi.
• Eradication of bacteria and viruses.
• Elimination of chemical products.
• Faster contact time.
• Water purification for prewash, wash, rinse, sterilization, blister packaging.
• Longer period of usability.
• High production safety.
• Highly efficient disinfection.
• High environmental safety.
• Reduced production costs.
• Better stock management.
• Decreased maintenance.
• Remote control of production.
Neutral anolyte can be used pure or diluted, in wash water, as a spray, or as a mist, depending on the recommendations for use provided by our Technician.
Neutral anolyte improves the quality and safety of fresh foods without raising the cost of treatment. Save time when completing tasks...
The dosage protocol will be given to you by our laboratory after you have provided a recent analysis of your water.