APPLICATION OF NEUTRAL ANOLYTE FOR HOSPITAL SANITATION
The installation of an ANAQUA unit at health care facilities allows for the production of neutral anolyte on site. Neutral anolyte is a powerful, non-toxic disinfectant which is environmentally friendly and effective for obtaining conditions of total disinfection and cleanliness.
The neutral anolyte alternative is an environmentally friendly and safe disinfectant solution produced by the ANAQUA units, making it possible to obtain the required level of sanitation required in such establishments in accordance with the regulations in effect.
Neutral anolyte ensures health protection, biological safety, efficiency, and savings for patients and personnel.
Neutral anolyte is: non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, no side effects, leaves no harmful residue, non-mutagenic, economical. Neutral anolyte is not composed of hazardous chemicals.
hospitals, clinics, health centers
• Injection into the water supply networks of different establishments:
Purification of water – Pipes sanitation – Destruction of anaerobic and aerobic pathogen germs – Elimination of biofilm – Destruction of algae – Tasteless and odourless – Non-corrosive – Non-toxic – Non-hazardous to the environment.
• In disinfection and fogging:
Sanitizing the premises - Air sanitation - Sanitation of surfaces and materials - Decontamination of waste water
• Hygiene of staff on-site and all persons entering in the buildings:
Disinfection of hands, shoes...
Our testing in these areas has shown that the use of neutral anolyte makes it possible to eradicate all pollutants (bacteria, fungi, and algae) in a very short period of contact, all while respecting the environment.
The use of the neutral anolyte provides the following solutions:
• Disinfection of surfaces, floors, and walls.
• Fogging in sensitive common areas.
• Fogging in patient rooms.
• Fogging in lunchrooms.
• Sterilisation of receptacles and containers.
• Equipment disinfection.
• Protection of Domestic Hot Water (DHW) networks against legionella.
• Eradication of pathogenic fungi.
• Eradication of bacteria and the most resistant viruses.
• Elimination of chemical products.
• Faster contact time.
• Disinfection of dishes and laundry.
• Decontamination of waste water
• High production safety.
• Highly efficient disinfection.
• High environmental safety.
• Reduced production costs.
• Decreased maintenance.
• Remote control of production
Neutral anolyte can be used pure or diluted, in wash water, as a spray, or as a mist, depending on the recommendations for use provided by our Technician.
Neutral anolyte improves the quality and safety of fresh foods without raising the cost of treatment. Time savings when completing tasks...
The dosage protocol will be given to you by our laboratory after you have provided a recent analysis of your water.